Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where should I take a girl for a first date?

Now, it's not really a ';date,'; it's more like ';hanging out as friends'; because she's not ready to date anyone, but she likes me. I always had a good time with my friends bowling at the bowling alley, and there's food sold there. Should we go there to ';hang out';? It would be fun, we would be able to talk (I finally talked to her!!), and we could eat there. Is this a good idea or should we go somewhere else? Any tips are good, especially from guys who dated more than once because I'm a guy. I want to date the girl, so how should I act? Someone told me ';Act flirty';, but I don't know how to. Can someone tell me how to flirt with girls?Where should I take a girl for a first date?
dont think about flirting, just let it happen cause it is programmed in our brains to happen. my friend was thinking about it once and when i saw, i was laughing my a** off. and another option i do is maybe go play putt-putt and then go bowl, cause when u play putt-putt, u get 2 teach her how 2 putt ;). its basically a score, and if she likes u she will let u.

No comments:

Post a Comment