Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should I approach her?

There's this girl that lives at my buddies apartment complex who's been giving me the eye lately. We hang out near the entrance of the complex and everytime she drives by , we have a staring contest and we can't take our eyes off each other. There was one time when she parked her car I already knew she was going to go to her trunk to pretend like she was getting something giving me a good view of her behind and legs since she was in shorts that day. Afterwards she walked up the stairs and I caught her looking at me again and when I looked she quickly turned away. I've been cursed with good looks and never really had to approach girls because they usually hit me up but now I notice that as I get older, things change unlike the good old highschool days. Because of this curse I never really developed how to flirt with girls. I can't stop thinking about her. Please help.How should I approach her?
The best way yet to approach a girl is just to be natural and approach normally. Go over to her and say: ';Hi, I'm _______ and i want to meet you because you look like an interesting person.';



Approaching like this will make her instantly attracted to you because you had the courage to walk over to her with nothing but a simple conversation, which also makes you look confident about yourself. It shows her that you don't need some cheap pick up lines or something 'catchy' in order to talk to her.

It also shows her that you are decisive and that you know what you want and also that you try to get what you want. In this case, getting to know her.



Anyway I know that approaching like this is kinda hard if you haven't done that before. But trust me it works every time.



If you approach like this the girl will have no reason to reject you because all you ask from her is to meet her. You didn't asked her out yet, or you didn't asked her to have sex with you. It's just a simple name exchanging and socializing.



After that simple sentence you can continue the conversation. The important thing is the opening. The ice-breaker. Later on just go with the flow.



I hope my answer helped and if you want to know more about how to approach, how to act and how to seduce women visit the source page below.How should I approach her?
Most girls, like me, like it if you make a move and start complimenting and chatting with her upfront x

No comments:

Post a Comment