Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl problems help, please, and thank you?

okay I'm a fourteen year old boy attending high school and, for the past like 5, to 6 days this nice girl has been flirting with me at first it started with her asking me the answers to questions when her friends already had the answers now, she some times sits with me when my seating partner is not there or behind me when she is and occasionally she will come over and talk with her to get my attention.



If I was like one of you i would have had that from time but i (sad to say) don't know how to flirt with girls all my life have been fixated on my grades I'm at a 87% average, and never really thought about girls for the matter, and I would really appreciate the help thanks.Girl problems help, please, and thank you?
Girls like to be complimented on little things. I am 15 and have had many guys flirt with me. Here are things that work. Compliment little things, Such as nail polish. We love to be complimented on our eyes. Also, a cute way of flirting is to say something like ';Wow you have small hands'; and hold your hand up for a 'hand comparison'. It's cute and makes you guys closer. Tell her that she smells nice. We love that. Never mention weight, height, strength, etc. We are often offended by those types of comments. make fun of yourself. And tease her on little things. Like if she is blonde, make a blonde comment. But then say ';Just kidding.'; Come off as cool and relaxed. Girls like a guys that is confident. Since you have never flirted before, This may be hard. But stay strong. There are toms of ways to flirt online. Just look them up. Best of luck.Girl problems help, please, and thank you?
Just be yourself... obviously the boy the girl see's is what she likes. so don't change just to try to get her to like you.
Don't assume she's flirting with you. that's a bad idea
talk to her and relax

the more normal you act the better things will be
dude, just talk to her. listen to her, be yourself she. she is intrested in you so you dont have to act ';cool';. get to know this girl more then when YOU are ready just ask her out to movies or hang. for a (not so much) first date invite her to come with you and your friends to the movies or park or mall ect... trust me, the #1 thing is to just be calm and be yourself.
Dear Brother,

since u said ur age is 14 %26amp; u r getting 87%,this is not a right age to think or discuss anything abt a girl.my suggession is concentrate more on studies only,since ur age is less u have a bright feauture.

decide a goal and go towards that

No comments:

Post a Comment