Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm seriously sucking at talking to girls....what should i do?

so i am bisexual. and getting guys for me is absolutely not a problem. as a matter of fact, it's sometimes too easy (don't mean to sound...cocky. i'm really not). i think i just flirt well... anyway, i really want to explore women more now but i just don't know how to. i went to a gay bar and girls just didn't really come up to me... the one girl that did and asked me why i was there. turns out she assumed i was straight.. anyway, she was really really pretty and i totally didn't know what to say or how to act. but for some reason she still asked for my number. the next day she texted me and i couldn't even send a slick text back..i sounded like a complete idiot in my text back to her. i just don't know how to flirt with girls! i get incredibly shy/awkward.. which is totally out of my character. what's wrong with me? also, how can i send off a not-so-straight vibe to girls?



p.s.- it's so annoying when people assume i'm straight. my own friends think i am too and i'm really, REALLY, not. i've liked both guys and girls. so if you're going to say ';it sounds like you might be straight';.... don't!



thanks in advance everyone :)I'm seriously sucking at talking to girls....what should i do?
I like how he decides to call you babe .



Haha , uh , I'ma girl %26amp; usually bisexual girls like to be approached very up front with lots of personality . I mean rly , making any girl laugh will get into her heart . Along with a charming smile . %26amp; That gleam in yr eyes . Haha , i'll make her heart flutter .



Flirting with a girl sexually is different with men I must say . With guys its very put on most of the time %26amp; with girls its about elegance .



I mean , with girls just soften yrself up . Feel very light , at ease .





Good luck (;I'm seriously sucking at talking to girls....what should i do?
Just be yourself babe
lol

I have the same issue! It's like, when I get around girls, I either give them this flirty/cocky attitude or become a crab and don't say anything. But when it comes to guys, I become all friendly and calm that they take an interest in me because they feel comfortable around me. So, I wanna see what others say too, haha..
Pretend girls are guys..



Since you act uninterested and confident to guys... Bing!...



There you go..
You are not straight,



If anyone grabs a cock that ain't their own

they ain't straight.



Relax with women and they'll follow suit.



Wear condoms, keep it safe!
I think your issue might be you're making too much of a big deal about this. You clearly have confidence with men.. try having that same confidence with women. Which is easier said than done I guess... Being a straight male myself I don't think I can give you much advice for how to pick up gay women but as a general rule of thumb people love talking about themselves so just ask questions and build up the conversation. Anyway good luck!
Be comfortable or yourself. Don't try to ask too much personal stuff..etc. and be smart.



I found a site for you...Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment