Friday, November 12, 2010

Question on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?

Well Im am in 4th year and am 14 atm.

I realy like a girl in my class and have no idea how to approach her.

Should I tell her I like her or give her hints or what??



Hi I need advice on how to flirt with girls more especially with the girl I really like so I can get her attention



Please Help!! Urgent No stupid answers please



10 points up for grabs! BTW im 14



Also how to go about geting her number??? Any tips? andQuestion on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?
You should first be friends with here. Be polite but stay normal. Know her friends too so that when she talks to them you wouldn't get annoyed with her friends. That's the first step. Hope it helps.Question on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?
have a party for ur whole class and talk to her then
tease her...in a friendly playful way..dont go overboard though
Ask one of her mates for there MSN or something then say ' you don't happen to have..... MSN or mobile number do you?'

Or get one of your mates to ask her for you?!
i think you should give her hints. try to get her attention in positive ways and if you know anything about her, use what u know. try to be friends first and get to know her and move on from there. good lick ;)
If she plays sport or is in any both-sex co-curricular activities etc join them, and establish something you have in definate common (and a reason to talk to her)

And if it were a sport you could ask if she would like a lift to sport one day to make it more conveniant, and that way the parents like you haha,

but then you'd ask for her number.

Or instead of that just talk alot more to her and say you're 'bored' and decide to draw on her arm, just write your msn address or something etc.
Just talk to a girl you want to get with and just say whats up and compliment on a lot of things, say she has nice hair and you like her shoes, etc. Then say you have to go and then say can I have your number so we can text. Try it.
Just talk to her, compliment her. Tell her you think her eyes are pretty or something of that nature. I would also be blunt about it tooo. I like it when guys tell me straight up they like me. Good luck :)







ANSWER MINE PLEASE :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
As you're 14 you can get away with going up to her best friend and saying ';I like xxxx, can you set me up with her?'; And she'll most likely try setting you up.



This is fairly normal for 14 year olds, certainly where i come from.
Just be brave. If you get rejected its not the end of the world. It WILL happen anyways. Just go up to her, say;



Hi.... Im sorry I just got lost in your eyes but... will you go out with me?



CHEEEESY pick up line! but girls LOVE it! get some self confidence! just do it! hello? do it! im waiting.....
Get to know her through her friends and then start talking to her like saying stuff like hi, etc. Then depending on what type of girl she is go on with hugs, then when you are close get her number. When you feel the time is right tell her how you feel about her and stuff. But do it this way cause you might find something you might not like about her, rather than just go straight into the relationship and find something horrible and try to get out of the relationship.
Be direct... walk over to her , say I'm not sure whether I've heard your name correctly but I really would enjoy the chance to become one of your friends so can I have your name and No and ask her if she would be happy to link arms.
Just talk to her like you would with any of your friends, don't try to hard to impress or be funny or whatever. I know it gets said all the time but just be yourself. Once you talk to her ask her if shes got bebo or msn or something and talk to her then. Good Luck :]
Ask her if she would like to hang out after school bring 1 or 2 friends and 1 or 2 of hers and just do something like bowling park milkshake ice-skating (i love ice-skating) and just do what ever you would do with your girlfriend do the datey stuff and give her little gifts then one weekend go camping or to the beach with your best friend and hers and all hold hands (make sure your holding hers) and run into the sea and all hug or if your camping all share a tent then you could have a game of truth or dare and get your friend to dare her or truth her on if its truth who she likes and if its dare to kiss you then just one day get her hand and tell her you like her if she smiles or shows intrest kiss her forehead if she looks abit on the no side say im sorry bye (her name) and walk out she wont be able toresist the puupy dog eyes x

No comments:

Post a Comment