Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should I reconsider?

Last year my friends and I were went to see the Departed after the movie a guy from school came up to me and asked how I liked the movie, I told him my opinion and then he asked if I would up for another movie right then. I asked him what was going on and he said that he was asking me out to a movie. I felt really nervous because I was dating someone else. My friends started laughing behind me because this guy was two inches shorter than me. I said that I had somewhere else to be and would call him later.



When I got home an hour later he had called his friends and said that I said YES!, and now i was his girlfriend. I called him up and told him exactly how I felt about his big mouth and hung up. Well this year he came in three inches taller than me and with this really hot hair and he figured out how to flirt with girls.He asked me out today



The only problem is, my best friend has liked him for two weeks, should I go for it and go out with him or stay with my friend?

HELP!!!!!Should I reconsider?
If he was dating your friend you should leave him alone. However he asked you out, not her. Go ahead and have fun.Should I reconsider?
You're still dating someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment