Friday, November 12, 2010

Flirting? How do you do it?

How can I flirt? I have no idea how, and my friends refuse to tell me, saying that they would rather I learn myself, which means they have no idea. Please, girls only, I don't need to know how to flirt with girls, just a guy.Flirting? How do you do it?
Let it come natural to you. Anything forced will come off as being forced! I've always heard that your eyes give off how you really feel, and I think it just might be true!Flirting? How do you do it?
flirting just comes natural to you. sometimes you could be flirting but you don't really know if you are
it's not something you need to learn, it's encoded in every girls DNA you just have to release it. Just start by giggling, and twirling your hair, ( just a little though ) and laugh at the guys jokes, smile when he's around, say he looks cute and just drop little hints playfully, like huh? cute but you have there or something like that, most of all just be yourself and stay confident, DON'T let them you know that you have no idea what you're doing.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment