Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need some advise?

What are some tips on how to flirt with girls. I'm not very good at it and am a little shy, but am trying to not let this affect me. If you could please give me some ideas it would be greatly appreaciated.I need some advise?
smiling, but don't over-do it.

say something witty, or be funny.I need some advise?
Just compliment them.
girls love being touched

not like the wrong way

but like putting your arm around a girl or hugging her

it means your comfortable with girls

its a turn on to me at least

then once your going out with a girl you can touch her more
just talk about common things, like school and events and stuff. occasionally compliment her and there you go flirting is simple as that
Try to figure out what the girl likes as a characterists of a guy and change yourself to be that guy but still try to be your self. Try to be more active and start converstations with girls and hang with them sometimes.
why not try looking at the girl u want to flirt with,n give her a big smile,n i hope u brush ure teeth,cause any girl loves a big clean smile,or stick ure tounge out at her,n then give that big smile..good luck
First of all, be comfortable with yourself. Usually if you be yourself and not an actor then ladies will like you. Just think of an icebreaker like a joke or a compliment to her. Then strike up a conversation to see what she's into. Once you know what she's into, then you know how to approach. It works for me.
Smile+Humor and compliments (but not too many!) that's my opinion :) Goodluck with it

No comments:

Post a Comment