Friday, November 12, 2010

Hallo There Fellow Lesbians, I Need Some Advice?

So I'm planning on asking out this girl, although I think it might be too soon for that. So I'm just planning on flirting with her till she gets the idea. Only problem is...



I don't know how to flirt with girls.



%26gt;%26lt;



Is it any different than flirting with guys, more or less the same, do you have to act a certain way, do you have to be subtle, obvious?



By the way, if it helps, she's kind of a soft butch - if I'd have to give her a label, that's what it would be - and does that take a different plan than flirting with a femme? How do you guys flirt with other women? What have your experiences been like? What were your most successful tactics?Hallo There Fellow Lesbians, I Need Some Advice?
I've never had any ';tactics'; but I'm just nice and sit close and joke around and talk about whats on my mind. Whats worked for me is I just try to be friends first and see where it goes from there. That way I don't end up with someone I don't want to be with and its much more fun and relaxed getting to know each other. Being fun and relaxed is the most important thing that early.Hallo There Fellow Lesbians, I Need Some Advice?
well, just say how hot she is
weeelll. i don't really know much about this kinda stuff, but i'll give it a shot. :D

i think it's kind of hard to flirt with girls anyway because girls can get away with things like stroking each other's hair/ sitting on each other's laps / holding hands etc. without anyone thinking anything of it just because we're girls, ahah. :D so that kind of complicates the whole flirting with girls thing, i think. but if it was me, i'd just be overly friendly ;D like idk uhhhh complimenting her shirts or something, idk. i feel like when people are complimenting my shirt it's just to cover up for the fact that they were looking at my boobs, got caught, and needed an excuse though... BUT ANYWAY. this was pointless, i didn't help at all. disregard everythiingg i just said. [;
shes a ';soft butch'; in best words.. alright who out of the two of you likes to be in control? Because I am a ';soft butch'; aka androngonous.. i dress girly but i like taking the lead and wearing the pants and i can be a little tomboyish at times but not in looks.



heres my feeling: you need to find out who likes to be in control, because a few girls who havve been REALLY into me try and make moves on me, hug me first, etc. I dont like that at all. Total turn off, because i like to be the first one to do that kinda stuff.



if you wear the pants, then hug her a lot. text/call her a lot, tell her shes beautiful. but remember not to be too clingy (also turn off i get from girls). if you dont wear the pants then just smile a lot, try and be touchy and make eye contact a lot. be playful.



good luck :)
u asked this last night i think right? well i would say just be yourself and get to know her, and become friends with her, then kinda hint off your feelings for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment