Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need help. Some tips please.?

I need some tips how to flirt with girls, dont say be ur self.



Go through the steps to say I searched it but it did not work.



So I want to know how to start, and give me all the information.





Bonus question



Why girls hate us guys that we think about girls body?



let's face it, u girls think about boys body like 24 hrs. Lol. Mostly teenagers do.



Why do u teenagers dont know the true love? I mean most of u have sex before marriage. its not good.





if u know who is john Cena, then who u like John Cena or Randy Orton?



I like Randy Orton, John Cena makes me fall a sleep he has bad character on movies.





Final Question





Isn't it Nadia Bjorlin looks cute?



She has great eyes, and I feel like touching her abs. LolI need help. Some tips please.?
1. i think you should be a gentleman. that always attracts girls and makes them think ';hmmm, maybe there are good things about him';, so she might look at your good qualities. im 16 and i find it hard to find the right guy because i think of them all as dogs who only want sex. if you show a girl otherwise- like show your personality- she might show interest in you---- even if she secretly DOES want sex!

2. no, we dont think about guys bodies 24/7. i think a lot of women look at personality and looks (sadly enough). maybe some girls do think about guys bodies - like MALE MODEL bodies! but i take it you're not a male model! so stick with the personality.

3. some teenagers wait until marriage to have sex - me as an example (and im not fat and ugly! lol) another example is Adriana Lima. though shes not a TEENAGER, she is beautiful and she is still a virgin. there are many people with enough self control and self respect to wait.

4. Randy Orton is way better!

5. Yeah, she's attractiveI need help. Some tips please.?
omg did you not want to wast points
okay, always smile at her, keep eye contact a little longer than necessary than linger on her lips and then go back up to her eyes, sit by her in like lunch and stuff, talk about things that she might be interested in, i know i like guys who actually give a damn about things. like there was a murder or something where he murdered a little kid, and, this guy jacob was like thats just disgusting, and it actually made me like him a lot more.

uhm, protect her sort of like stand up for her for example me and my friends were at the park and we were hitting eachother with wrapped up shirts and towels and stuff like that as like a joke and this guy chance, hes like a good friend of mine and he doesn't know when to stop, because he thinks of me as a friend, not a girl so he was like hitting me and i was yelling at him to stop because it started to hurt and jacob was like chance if you hit ezzy i swear ill ******* kill you, and i liked him even mro.







i hope i helped :/

No comments:

Post a Comment