Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I begin flirting with a friend that I've known for a while?? See my description..?

I know that their are many websites out there that teach you how to flirt and that give you tips but that is for flirting with someone that you just met... My situation is different, I have known this girl for a while now and for a while we had a friend vibe, but after spending a lot more time with her I feel like we could be closer. How can you flirt with somebody that you have known for a while with out it being so strange? lol I hope you understand what im saying, like i know how to flirt with girls that are new to me but not girls that have been my friends for a while...



Thanks!!How can I begin flirting with a friend that I've known for a while?? See my description..?
Well I just was asked this...this past week the same thing really the guy wanted to know why the girl seemed to be getting closer as she had not accepted an earlier ask out by him and they have been friends for six years but recently she has tried something completely different. So honestly from what I have experienced from this conversation you do not want to sell any relationship short if you are feeling a lot for the girl thats fine but always remember to think what she thinks about you, and make sure to give her a chance to think it over. You can tell her how you have been feeling, and let her know that you don't want her to sell herself short if she is not feeling that same strong flirtation to her. Really to flirt only makes it harder for the friend you have especially if you have known them a while. Ask yourself would it seem rough to have a friend of yours to flirt with you and you have known her for a long time and you may not have those feelings that you want to get closer than a friend.

Take care and control

Marcello

No comments:

Post a Comment