Friday, November 12, 2010

Can somenoe gives me tips on flirting?

i wanna know how to flirt with girl you dont know because im gonna to new school and i wanna flirt with the girlsCan somenoe gives me tips on flirting?
you just have to know how to introduce yourself to a girl you have just met. When I was in highschool, I liked when a guy came up to me and started talking to me like he was genuinely interested in what I had to say. Those pick up lines never work, they only make girls laugh and tell others about how lame it was. So just be yourself and start out by saying: Hi my name is ____, I'm new here and continue with that.Can somenoe gives me tips on flirting?
just pick on them
Well its kind of hard to flirt with someone you dont know. I say get to know the girls first. And focus on school and go to College! Girls want a guy that has a great job!
..........For one flirting comes natural and for two I hope ur like 12 asking questions like this on yahoo answers because if your older than 12 its the 40 year old virgin all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment