Friday, November 12, 2010

Question on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?

Well Im am in 4th year and am 14 atm.

I realy like a girl in my class and have no idea how to approach her.

Should I tell her I like her or give her hints or what??



Hi I need advice on how to flirt with girls more especially with the girl I really like so I can get her attention



Please Help!! Urgent No stupid answers please



10 points up for grabs! BTW im 14



Also how to go about geting her number??? Any tips? and btw I AM VERY SHY!!Question on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?
Heres a simple tips that i have used within the month to talk to this girl i currently want to fukz



lets just hope your intentions are better



first thing first you will need to sit by her in class ! Thats like the most important thing i can tell you. try to make small talk about what you are doing in class and maybe mention a tv show or something.



second get to know her friends. doesnt matter if they are boy or girls. I became friends with her closest guy friend.



IMO being having the same friends as the girl that you like makes it so much easier to talk to the chick because you can start talking about them for example : '; did you see what charles did at lunch lol ';



last KEEP speaking to her communication is key ! and i promise in now time you will be able to just walk up to her and talk , what you do with that new ability will be up to you.



Good luck



help me with my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=AhjEhkVjyXeiwTJX70T1qq3sy6IX;_ylv=3Question on girls, plesase help me!!!! :( 10 pointss best answer!!?
So if you have a class with her, ask one of your friends for her number..and then text her asking a question about your homework or something, saying its you. Its a good conversation starter, minus the awkwardness. After you get the answer..then just be like, so whats up?

Also, telling a girl shes pretty, and listening to her problems ( no matter how boring, ) helps too.

You neeeed!!!!! to build trust. Girls dont like it when guys are 2 faced. Its honestly, the last thing we need.

Start smiling at her in the hallways, and saying hi out loud. but just keep talking to her, and i hope everything goes well=)
try and flirt a little bit,

always smile at her.

%26amp; if she has a myspace or facebook or somethin cmnt her pics sayin you're cute and stuff.

girls like tht haha %26amp; like try and give her as much hints as possible and sense your shy texting or myspace or somethin is a goood way to talk to people because it's not like face to face. lol





i didn't really help, but yah know. lol :]
make her gigel,ask her out, imperess her!!!! do something special for her!!!!!!write her a luv letter!!!!!
At 14 the best approach to let her know you like her (andscore some points with her) very casually give her a compliment. Don't over do it, just look her in the eyes pause for a second and say '; your hair looks really good today'; and leave it at that. Maybe a few days later look her in the eyes and ask her ';have you ever been ice skating?'; and after she answers you leave it alone. On a Friday, make your move and say to her, I wanted to know if I could call u over the weekend so we could something fun'; trust me. These moves are fail proof at your age. By the time Friday comes around she will have not been able to stop thinking about u and trying to figure out if your interested. Good luck!
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment