Sunday, November 14, 2010

What am I supposed to do with this?

I used to be shy. Just came out of it fully this year, but that's not really the problem. I tried getting onto the dating scene but it really didn't work. No, it really didn't.



The first girl I tried with really encouraged me, after a while asked me if I was going to the game that night. Now that I think about it she probably gave me the courage to move on. But at the game, I found out she had a boyfriend of two years (wow, leading me on ftw)



The next girl encouraged me, too, but then one day she just stopped talking me and sent me a message over myspace that she wanted me to leave her alone (am I reading them wrong? Apparently.)



The next girl? Pft, straight up called me a stalker to my face and walked away.

Before I said a word.



Next one told me I was wierd and gave me advice on how to flirt with girls better, but it's not like it was anything I hadn't read here or there... I just couldn't do it right, apparently. She didn't want a relationship, and now she's my friend, but I think it's more out of pity than anything.



One of my friends (a guy), told me I needed to work on my social skills. All I did was talk to them. I'm telling you right now, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I would walk by them in the hall and say hi, every now and then ask them how their day was, it's not like I was complimenting them every three seconds. But still, it's obvious I did something wrong.



I already know I've failed, a lot. But how am I supposed to ';work on my social skills'; without trying? I don't want to try because I don't want to **** up any more chances. I don't really want to flirt with girls I don't like because it would just be cold. Gah...What am I supposed to do with this?
Take a deep breath. Your doing fine. Just be yourself, no matter what! And do not try too hard. If the girl loses interest, well that's not your fault. The two of you just aren't compatible and when girls see that they back off. Unfortunately there are a lot if immature girls who can be rude and cruel. Ignore them and move on. Be more selective before you ';go after'; a girl with your heart on your sleeve. Concentrate on being friends with a girl before you just jump into the dating thing. Once you are more comfortable interacting with girls in general on that level, I'm sure things will go better for you during the next step. It takes practice. But above all, be who you really are, always. Don't try to impress them. Let them get to know you and if they are interested, I'm sure you'll be able to pick up on the signs. Be patient. This isn't a race.What am I supposed to do with this?
Your not shy anymore and thats good. Now you gotta work on ur approach. Dont jump her and start asking her out. Get to know her. Ask her what she's into and stuff like that. DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, THINKING SHE'LL BE LIKE THE OTHERS!!! Then once she becomes more comfortable with you, ask her if she wants to hang out or something. When it comes to talking and asking out girls its all about Confidence and Approach. good luck
stop trying so hard. Get some self help books about the opposite sex. Remake yourself. Have faith in your self above all. Do not let a few immature girls affect your sense of self worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment