Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

how to flirt with girls i mean i knwo this girl likes me bcz she alkways touching me and hitting me and when i try to flirt it just goes down hill i rlly need ur help im 12 yrs old btw and shes 13Girl trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
this good answer man

go with the flow bro if u r funny then pull jokes if ur lame go figure out how to be funnyGirl trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
ur 12???

go do your hw -.-



gosh, why are people dating SO young D:
I'm 13 and trust me when I say this, just be yourself. Girls love it when a guy is just being himself. Dont act fake. She'll be falling for you in no time. (:
Just smile at her, be charming and hug her alot. I get you. Kids are never too old or young to flirt. I started flirting when I was 12 but im a girl. (: That's what we like. Oh and don't fake yourself beacuase then your just full oh $hit
dont try to flirt.....well flirt but dont try really hard.....it will come naturally....and personally i like it when guys are just themselves..........and that isnt a big age difference...............not at all.....so just go for it......

No comments:

Post a Comment