Sunday, November 14, 2010

I suck at flirting!!!!! Help Me!!!!?

i hardly ever flirt. so i dont really know how. i dont wanna look stupid. any tips on how to flirt with girls???? (btw im 13 and ima guy.) (go figure?!)I suck at flirting!!!!! Help Me!!!!?
Oh sweet 13. Don't worry guy, your but a baby in the dating world, practice makes perfect.



Tease girls a little. Don't insult but playfully tease them. Smile and be confident. Pay attention to the guys that are good with the ladies and emulate them.I suck at flirting!!!!! Help Me!!!!?
practice makes perfect ;)
Your 13 dude chill out.
say hello.



go from there. It takes practice, it;s a numbers game.
flirting is nothing more than talking to a girl but with intentions of going out with her or hooking up with her, so just be yourself and act extra kind to a girl and there you go, you've mastered flirting





P.S. dont rush to have sex, i lost my virginity at 13, and i regret it now, its not worth it to ';do it'; at such a young age
I'm sorry....i suck at helping..... Help Me!!!?
That's the girls job. You just need to know how to pickup on it when she does. For a guy it's allot easier. Just tell her you like her. Period. Takes guts but worked for me when I was your age. Guys in school called me a stud (far from the truth because I was afraid out of my mind each time I did it.) but it usually worked. Believe it or not, girls actually like that. They are more afraid of you than you are of them.
crack a few jokes every now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment