Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've accepted?

i've finally accepted the fact that im bi. before i was very ashamed and wanted to hide that part of me. but now i realize i can't hide who i am and i can't be ashamed and now that i've finally accepted myself for who i am....i really want to get a girlfriend. the problem is i dunno how to flirt with girls and like know if they are being nice or actually like me. and everytime i like a girl i act like a retard. its kinda weird when i like a guy i can act myself and get him within like a week. but when i really like a girl i just act super ridiculous and totally humiliate myself. it sucks ***. how can i like learn to flirt and be normal around girls like i am around guys? and i'd really like to talk to someone who's bi like me. so you guys can help me out and like guide me through. it'd be cool. but anywho. how can i get a girlfriend? and how do i flirtI've accepted?
Just because she cant flirt with girls doesn't mean she isn't Bi. She is new to being bi, so it can be hard.



Basically just flirt with girls like you do with guys. There isn't a huge difference between flirting with genders. For example when your talking mention that she looks pretty..i mean that's pretty simple.



I'm bi and I flirt the same way I do with guys. Of course its sometimes hard to even know when a girl is Bi because at times there just being nice...or dont get the hint your bi. Best bet is to go to Bars that are for Bi people, Or lesbians. That way you know for sure your talking to someone who would interested in that sort of way.I've accepted?
Has it occurred to you that you aren't actually bi, if you can flirt with boys but not girls?
congratulations! I'm so happy for you that you decided to embrace yourself rather than deny it. Don't feel so desperate for a girlfriend. YOu have to remember that only other bi people and lesbians are game, and not all will tell you if they are. If you know 100% another girl likes girls, then go for it. Or go to a gay bar. Though it's mostly men, they can connect you to possible partners.

As far as flirting goes: How would you like to be flirted with? If you know of one time a guy hit on you and made you uncomfortable, try with all your power not to act like he acts. Don't worry, it'll happen. Just always keep a look out.
the best place to find a girlfriend or friends with similar intrest is at night club or bar. but yet another safer place is Myspace.com. do a ppl search with lesbian or bi woman and you will find alot of girls in your area. it can go as far as you want. even if you just want to keep it online friends for now until you feel comftable then go fir it.



it took me alot to accept myself as a bisxual woman, then life twisted on my and made me realized i was a lesbian. but that is another story. good luck. i have met alot of great friends online.
youre on the right track . confidence will come . start meeting some bi and lesbian girls so you wont have to guess how they feel .

No comments:

Post a Comment