Friday, November 12, 2010

Can someone give me advice on how to flirt?

A few days ago I was talking to the friends and they for some strange reason or another brought up the point that I can't flirt. I tried proving them wrong, but after a few seconds realized they were right. I don't know the first thing about flirting. I'm kinda lost here, so can someone give me some advice?



FYI, I am a guy asking for advice on how to flirt with girls. Also, don't just sit at your computers and type in something about how much of a loser I am for not knowing how to flirt. I already know it's pretty bad, otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help.Can someone give me advice on how to flirt?
just be yourself. and try not to be who the girl is looking for because then she will think that your trying to hard.



but one thing to do that i love it when guys do is talk really sweet to me. smile at me in the halls. text me. play with me like in a flirtatious way. and just try to be an all around sweet guy ANDS GIVE HUGSCan someone give me advice on how to flirt?
http://www.wikihow.com/Special:GoogSearc鈥?/a>



im too lazy to type in anything else srry



elizabeth
be yourself.

http://www.romanceclass.com/miscr/LoveSCat/55356
Don't get nervous, don't try to impress, just be fun and playful, remember girls are just guys with, um... a nice smile
TEASING.



poke soft fun at them but make sure they know you're joking!

No comments:

Post a Comment