Sunday, November 14, 2010

I dont know what to do about it?

I have a thing for one of my friends but she has no idea. Im not a romantic type guy..i dont know how to flirt with girls and all the sweet talking and stuff.



I like her but i think she has likes one of my roomates because hes a flirty type guy and comes off as a goofy loveable type dude. only a certain people know what goes on in his mind and how much of a player he is. hes just gonna use her for a one night stand and throw her away like a piece of crap.



i dont want her to get hurt because i know she will if she pushes it with him. shes really innocent. how do i pull this off?I dont know what to do about it?
Talk to him freely and just share your views and information from both side. so that you people can know each other more. rather than keeping quite and waiting a person to know about u sound something strange.I dont know what to do about it?
WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!!!! (- Sunglasses)
then y dont u ask her out..tell her about ur feelings???

have some courage man! regrets came last u know that.
I would casually ask her out. By this I mean ask her if she would like to grab a bite to eat, a smoothie, yogurt, etc. That way, you guys would hopefully have some time alone, and you all can talk about your interests, and other things...That will at least get your foot in the door...Hope that helps! GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment