Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flirting tips?

i try my best but i honestly don't really know how to flirt with girls like i'll smile make eye contact but thats pretty much it... i need help plzFlirting tips?
Joke and be yourself, occasionally make a cool comment or sometimes say something teasing. Check out one of my questions for more.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Flirting tips?
well i go crazy when my boyfrd makes this cool noise with his mouth and he winks at me and when he smiles at me and when helifts his eyebrown up and down when i walk by
okay, well do you talk to girls? talk to them...ask questions... for some reason women always want to talk about them themselves... if u like the girl well talk to her ask her to some place like the movies...make her laugh...act silly yet adorable... be urself...don't try to be someone your not ...im sorry if it didn't really help...but just be your self! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment