Friday, November 12, 2010

Girls Question.....How do i find a girl?

Im a totally cute guy (according to girls, not me),i dont wanna brag but i want to give u my characteristics so u can help me..So like i said, im cute, i do have a six pack, i work out, im 5'7 and 135 pounds, i have blue eyes, and kinda dirty blonde hair, i have a little mohawk, i do know how to flirt with girls, and a lot of them find me attractive. Im starting my first year of college this fall, im smart and really serious about school. I act normal, im not like those loud guys ull find on the streets, i dress good..And why cant i find any girls??Some advice please thanksGirls Question.....How do i find a girl?
Mix and mingle at parties (But not too much partying lol) Seeing as you're about to embark on the adventure of college......there'll be ample opportunities to meet 'chicks' (Hehe) Just be patient - It will all be worth it when you find somebody really worth while!Girls Question.....How do i find a girl?
You are 5'%26amp;7'; and a 135 lbs. Most girls starting college are 5'7'; and 175 lbs.
These Videos are funny and will help you Laugh and maybe help get a Woman!



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-flir鈥?/a>
go to a party

mingle

watch ';hitch';
Mate by the sounds of it your like the guy all goes are goin for already and just be yourself i know you want girls answers but mate i got quiet a bit of expierience and like you just gotta chill playfully tease but dont over do and be noticed but dont stand out its all about having confidence if you believe you can you will and if there is a certain girl you like go over say hey create convosation get to know her and if you see her looking over at you just look back and smile dont turn away but most importantly when you've got her dont let her go
You sound a little... conceited. Perhaps you're too in love with yourself to think any woman is good enough for you?
Lose the Mohawk and you will increase your chances with the girls. I would not give you the time of day in college if you had a Mohawk. I look at that as he must not of grown up yet - Pass. I think dumb too!
Your about to start college. A new life and new people. Wait til u start... Then see if u need to ask this question. College is alot diff from h/school.
maybe you don't look man enough or you're just short. im in college too. You need to just hang out at social hot spots get out there, get social and you'll find someone



elementary my child
sounds like me only my hairs jet black on long....my personal reason is i prefer girls to come up 2 me but that would never happen becuz they dont want to send the message across as being needy so sorry mate just make the first move. just be like ';hey hows it going...so wat school your from...what you studying and trust me take it frm there
its not high school anymore. of course u cant find any gals coz its gonna be different. and sorry 2 be negative, but i think that most gals think ur like a player coz ur a cute guy and gals dont want 2 get played. sorry, thats wat i think though. but hopefully, u'll get used 2 college and u'll find sumone u truly love.
The world is almost equally divided between men and women, so you shouldn't have a problem.
The only way you are going to find a girl is if you actually have the balls to say something to one. I'm not saying walk up to a random girl and say hey.. babe.. let's go out.



But instead find a girl that you fancy.. be yourself.. if things happen to work out then they work out. You have to take chances to get anywhere in life..



I waited until I was 20 to take any chances.. I was in a miserable relationship from 18-20 because I just thought I was always going to be alone.. my girlfriend was psycho and treated my like crap but some how I still loved her.



But uh once that was over I said f it.. if I like somebody I'm going to go for it.. and seriously that's what seemed to work.. I just try to be as self confident as possible. And you know, I'm not ugly, I'm not hot.. everyone i've dated has said I was 'cute'.. but every since I've grown a pair I've met this really beautiful girl.. she seemed so out of my league but um.. yeah I'm happy now.. and we have been together for quite a bit.



Not sure why I said all that.. just grow a pair of balls.. I have a lot of emotional issues so if I can I see no reason why you can't.
Enroll in nursing school, or in education courses, or in child development, there should be plenty of girls there. Spend time at a roller rink, lots of grrls there. Go to spring break in florida or mexico. Find out when the National Business Woman's Association is having its next meeting and stay in that hotel. Find out when Future Homemakers of American is having its next convention and stay in that hotel.
Wow! That second answerer isn't very bright is he? To answer your question, sometime it takes a lifetime to find someone, but when you do, all the years of waiting are worth it! Trust me

-Livvy
stop pissing around and just ask a girl out already. jeez, some peoples children.
damn! u sound hot as hella! i'd thap that! LOL



srry i can't tho, i'm 15!
DUDE!! your 57, you should have been marrige already or somthing!
Where are you looking? You sound like a catch to me......

My friends found their guys on a dating website. They set up their profiles for free, you should check it out. I will provide the link for you below.

Most people nowadays meet their matches on Online Dating Sites. Nobody does the bar scene anymore, its a waste of time. With dating sites you can be honest, upfront, say what you are looking for, etc.

Go for it! Set up a free profile, and go find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment