Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to get a girlfriend and keep her interested.?

well so im 19 years old, and pretty much i dont know how to flirt with girls to like me??....like what do i talk to them about??....like i hate teh awqard silnces and crap, and i suck at randomly approaching them....and pretty much i can get to the part where its like hello and how was your day crap, but after...its kinda like nothing to talk about....expecpt my depressing life, so how to i keep talking to a girl to keep her intersted in me....and btw i never had a GF before... and yes im one of thoese quiet guys who dont talk much...so if you people out there can help me....





are there certian things i have to talk about to keep women intersited in me?

how do i flirt with girls if i come across a one i like???

what do i do as a first impression?, like when i just talk up to themHow to get a girlfriend and keep her interested.?
Try being interesting rather than trying to be interesting. Get some exciting hobbies, do something with your time rather than sitting around listening to emo music and looking at computer screens. I kiteboard and just yesterday I got back from a 3 and 1/2 week trip to Greece which was amazing. Even without attention from girls I would be just fine, I enjoy life because what I bring to it, not what someone else can.How to get a girlfriend and keep her interested.?
Just practice on your grandma.
Liquor in front, poker in the back.
Learning to spell helps.
Pee in them
I know this is a cliche but, Be yourself..

Im not a bad flirt, but i usually have problems flirting with a girl that imnot sure diggs me..

to fidn out if shes into you.. talk to her at first if you can muster up the courage to approach :P get her number.. from there its easy.. i sujjest u text her.. its cheap and easier to say what u feel/flirt.. flirting with her on a text will let u knw if she likes you (wether she flirts back or not)

as for keeping her interested.. try not to get her upset.. and keep sexual activity high..try to make her laff ;) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment