Friday, October 22, 2010

Need some urgent advice on how to flirt with girls on msn? Cause i totally suck at it lol!!?

Im really in to this girl I know on msn and im sure she likes me but not sure what to say or how to be witty and flirty to seal the deal!!

tips, suggestions, advice all welcome as long as its relevant :DNeed some urgent advice on how to flirt with girls on msn? Cause i totally suck at it lol!!?
complament her on things her personality taste in music

make her laugh tell her how you feel you will never no unless u askNeed some urgent advice on how to flirt with girls on msn? Cause i totally suck at it lol!!?
ewwwww......what are u talking about.......flirting online.....???
tell her sha a kutie...

or tell her stuff dat she likes u ...lol

be creative ...
E-mail me, I have some good advice and I am a guy. I like to help whenever I can, so please drop me a line if you want some advice. Hope this helps.



-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment