Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help me girls how do i flirt properly!!??

ummm.... hey im 16 and havnt had a girlfriend except from when i was ten lol. anyways i just want girls mainly but boys if you want to to give me advice on how to flirt with girls. i just find myself getting embarrased most the time just starting a conversation with them. like the other week at my college induction day we did this really weird task in PE and it was kind of strange and i said to this girl i sat next to and worked with never met before ';that was a bit random'; but i dont know why i got the impression that she was thinking all these negative things about me, is it cos im slightly paranoid i really dont know. like she was thinking i was a complete weirdo i dont know!!! i mean like any help would be great thanks im kind of going through a rough stage in my life...Help me girls how do i flirt properly!!??
Some girls are just shallow. It could be she thinks your a geek or something but really, why would you even waste your time flirting with her if she is that b*tchy? Sometimes when girls get nervous they give you the cold shoulder. I've done that before and didnt realize i did until my friend (a girl) told me. Just start a conversation like you were doing. If she ignores you or gives you a weird look forget her. Be confident in yourself and how you talk. Girls notice. Smile and stand up straight, act like you talk to girls all the time no problem. Soon, that will be a true statement.Help me girls how do i flirt properly!!??
be funny and dont be so boring and dont be nasty!

also help them out like if they dropped their books pick it up for them or if they get up to get something - offer to get it for them.

and compliment them too!

x
Sometimes you will be thinking stuff that other people are too dumb to get. There are loads of girls out there that are really nice, and have thoughts beyond whether their make-up is just right. They are the ones that will find you interesting, and you wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment