Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to know how to flirt with girls?

Actually i am very shy to girls. Some days ago I met a girl who was a classmate of mine in school. At that time I was topper of my class so she still reminds me %26amp; in her conversation I found that she is impress with me. she also take my cell no.

I called her %26amp; talk to her but i can't find her emotionstowards me.

than now what should I do. Actually I don't know how to talk with girls. what shold be my next step.

plz give me some flirting dialogue.I want to know how to flirt with girls?
be sure wether this is friendship or love ...

if ur going to consider as a friend mean no problem ,

u can speak like any thing .. but love mean u have to take a correct path....so just go slow , be clear before fall in love...

all the best..I want to know how to flirt with girls?
hahah first;;; do you like her?

well send her cute little texxxttts .

%26amp; maybe ask her to the movies or to go with a group of people some of your friends %26amp; hers that will brake the iiiice .

:) goood luck but so far you're doing fine.
Well the link for Romance class is given :-)
There's no formula really.

The best flirt is the one who picks up on the girl's signals

Try getting female friends, get to know the other gender

That'll help and give you some background experience for later
just keep on talking to her.

like ask her how she is or what shes going to do on the weekend. then she'll probably get comfortable with you.
dude, honestly, you don't need to flirt.

first and foremost, you cannot give what you do not have. so work with what you have. you mentioned that she was impressed by how you top your class. that's a good thing.

start from there. see if you can help her with anything. start a conversation... ask her things that she likes.. ask her things that you want to know about her. if you find some common interests, then that should be enough to plan your next move.

DON'T BE IN A RUSH!

work gradually... show her that you are genuinely interested in her. respond to what she says. it's good to know that she can actually talk to you about something other than school.

if the chemistry is right, things should fall into place.. =)
Actually I don't know how to talk with girls. what shold be my next step.

plz give me some flirting dialogue. %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;,,



are you both living on the same planet, i mean if you speak the same language then it's not a problem talking to girls (unless you are having some plans at the back of your head, that's wear the fear is coming from hehehe)



Dialogues...? hmmm let me think ,,, ahhhh

';$$$%%@ umH^^%99)) WE COME IN PEACE, HI THERE EARTHLINGS ZZzzz()5%%';





she also take my cell no.

I called her %26amp; talk to her but i can't find her emotionstowards me.



hmmm she took you're number and after that you called her...? a bit confusing... why can't find her emotions, she already asked for your number, right...?



just take it easy man, i think you are getting paranoid.
no one trains a fish for swimming but swimming is its nature

so it is inbuilt one try it urself and sit ask urself
friend as have told that u r shy with girls , first i want to tell u that shy with girls enters in ones heart because he is not happy with himself .so keep you happy and enjoy with every event .also the persion who are not respect to the girls they can not make their place riserved in the heart of girls so according to my point of view try to make yourself honest and follow the way of truth with girls .you will find the girls always with u thanks i m vittu

No comments:

Post a Comment