Thursday, October 28, 2010

I think I know how to flirt with girls?

How do you tell if a girl is flirting with you?



Also, how do I flirt so that she knows I am flirting with her?

What do I do or say?I think I know how to flirt with girls?
What you do is talk to the other person in a very nice light kind of a tone, look at them with admiration, and most importantly add little compliments in the conversation. Not too many maybe just two or three if you talk to her for ten minutes. You speak as a friend but joke around a little as in make a joke but don't make her the joke. If a girl is flirting with you she will keep constant eye contact with you and if she is shy it will be a little harder to tell but you will see her look at you then look away. Try not to think so much about what you doing and think a little bit more upon relaxing.I think I know how to flirt with girls?
I don't know exactly. I'm very subtle with my flirting (actually, I don't even realize I'm flirting sometimes cause I take a friendly approach...i guess it's not really flirting). But, anyway, if she compliments him a lot, looks at him, touches him (like a light hit in the arm or something), speaking in a kind of soothing voice, etc. You can tell most of the time if someone is flirting with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment