Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christian Girls ONLY - what attracts you to a guy?

Just curious, because I am not a player, but I usually get any girl I want. (Seriously, not trying to brag.) The problem is, I have forgotten how to flirt with girls, because I just broke up with my ex-girlfriend that I dated for two and a half years. What do you serious Christian girls want in a college guy?Christian Girls ONLY - what attracts you to a guy?
A truly converted Cristian man, who loves Jesus and will respect me and treat me like Jesus said to do and love me with an unconditional love.



That's what this christen woman wants in a Christan man because I will love my man unconditionally and submit myself to him and only him.Christian Girls ONLY - what attracts you to a guy?
sexy eyes, gorgous hair, and purdy teeth!
good sense of humor, interesting and fun to be around, and a strong faith... mutual attraction is always a good thing to have too
He should Love the Lord God with his whole being.

he should look cute and sexy
  • down payment on a house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment