Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I get girls to like me more than just a friend?

I'm 15. I don't have problems talking to girls at all, but they always just like me as just a friend and sometimes I want to go beyond that....I know I just have a hard time flirting with girls (I actually don't know how to flirt with girls)....can someone please help me?!?How can I get girls to like me more than just a friend?
The most attractive thing a guy can do is have fun and be funny. Flirting usually comes naturally when both are attracted to each other. A lot of times, guys are not confident enough, are too pushy, or too shy. These traits tend to drive women the other direction when it comes to a relationship. Take a chance, and just ask a girl out that you like...How can I get girls to like me more than just a friend?
you have to be more playful and tease them more. Find a common ground and joke around about stuff like that and have fun with them. THEN they'll like you.
they should like you for you.i am amazed i found a boy who actually helps me confirm a few things.you're just the guy. be yourself.if i knew how you were, maybe for the heck of it i'd date you, just so that i know your in to dating.
sonjasederquist was right on, you should give her best answer. but also, if you want in depth advice and explanations, check out http://www.howtogetchicks.info



its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment