Friday, October 22, 2010

How to flirt with girls or at least get them to flirt with you?

I know part of this is silly but I don't know how to flirt. And if I can't flirt I at least want them to flirt with me?How to flirt with girls or at least get them to flirt with you?
ok first of all some thing that i love is when u hav a spritz of colone on ur collor and go up and talk to her if u now her and shes 1 of ur friends my fav thing is if u brush a invisable crumb off her lip a guy did that to me i loved that



or u could bite ur lip look deep in her eyes drop ur gaze and then look her in the eyes and smile it kills i swearHow to flirt with girls or at least get them to flirt with you?
first how old r u answer back
Flirting is easy: go talk to her. You don't need her to do that, it's the guys job. Take it from me: be yourself. Don't act nervous and scared, she's just a human being. Act cute though, and brave, and she might just fall for you :D just ask her what she likes to do, and ask her out..awww%26lt;3 I hope it works out for you.
be confident, be talkative, dont be shy, make sure u have good hygeine, smile :). it works wonders
First talk to them and maybe where a little Cologne. Work out a little if you want to (that helps). Ok this thing that this guy told me made me fall in love with him. He said he thought that guys hitting girls was wrong and that he'd never hurt me. If you respect women like that.. its just so sweet. ok so sometimes you should look at them and smile but don't stare! this guy did that to me on(e and i felt awkward. ok good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment