Friday, October 22, 2010

How to flirt with Girls who have no interest in having Boyfriends?

Not a spam answers...



Please be honest.....How to flirt with Girls who have no interest in having Boyfriends?
I'm the white Larry Bird.



Aren't I hilarious?



I made that up myself.



If you would like me to perform at your local comedy club, call them up, and demand fdjkl;as.How to flirt with Girls who have no interest in having Boyfriends?
you just don't. you'll come off as a creeper and no one wants that.
Approach in a sisterly manner rather than an erotic manner. That usually has positive results and soon you'll begin to grow on her. When she does want a boyfriend, you could be the one she thinks of first!
Make her laugh, I tend to fall for guys who are funny and really sweet (:

No comments:

Post a Comment